Our next Seasonal Retreat
Each season there’s a chance to meet up for an inspired activity and hang out in person with Susan, course members and our community.
Time: RESCHEDULED! Now Saturday 4 August 11:00-16:00
Location: Frankendael park, Amsterdam.
Here’s the location I found the most that I think we can make a really special day of herb hunting & more. https://drive.google.com/open…
Rain plan: if it’s light rain, we’re going to be outside for the day, so come prepared. If it’s heavily pouring, the rain location will be at the office of Atma Ayurveda.
11-12 Meet & greet, Breakthrough activity
12-13 Potluck – bring a vegetarian dish to share. Bring an index card with a list of ingredients, and we’ll discuss the Ayurvedic qualities of the foods as we enjoy each other’s recipes
13-14:30 Herb walk – Learn the medicinal plants
14:30- 16:00 Member share – each member is asked to guide a 10 minute activity that they feel like they shine in. That can be play. It can be meditation. It can be a brag session. It can guided written exercise you’ve learned somewhere. It can be yoga. Think about what you like to share your best friends, or teach your kids!
What to bring:
- Vitality Recharge members can bring 1 friend for free!
- Potluck dish – hearty vegetarian dish, about 4-6 servings. Post in the forum if you’re bringing soup, a warm salad, main dish, cold salad, sweet.
- Index card with ingredients of your dish
- Picnic plate/bowl, fork, spoon
- Waterbottle/tea carafe
- notebook & pen
- rainproof gear if weather requires
- beach towel, or sarong to lay down in the grass, and form a big picnic blanket
- backpack – after lunch we’ll be walking around carrying all our stuff
- 50-100ml clean, dry GLASS JARS for making tinctures if we find any appropriate plants
Vitality Recharge Members: Free. In addition, members can bring 1 friend for free!
Others: pre-registration required
Others: register here
Please message me yes/no to let me know if you’re joining or not. Thanks!