With the right plan and guidance, there’s nothing you can’t achieve.
Remember, if you recognize you need some extra support, just reach out! Here’s how:
Get health advice in Ayurvedic Consultations:
AyurActions Today – Day 1
- Download and try the Kitchari recipe
- Make a meal plan for these 5 days – remember cooked, soupy, simple!
- Get more recipe ideas here
- Post a photo of a meal you tried or your inspired shopping trip in our forum
- Ask questions & connect with other Cleansers in our forum
AyurActions Today – Day 2
- Decide a 10-minute time that’s easy for you to practice the breathing exercises.
- Follow one or all guided audio
- Where do you feel sensation?
- What are the sensations you feel?
- Is there any color?
- Post your observations in our group’s forum
Full Yogic Breath
Alternate Nostril Breathing
AyurActions Today – Day 3
- How are you going to arrange things so you can get to sleep 30 minutes earlier tonight?
- Try rubbing oil on your feet before bedtime.
- Use the hour before sleep to signal to your body’s 5 senses that it’s time to shift
- Post which tips you tried our group’s forum so Susan can check your progress and others can get ideas!
If you want personalised Ayurvedic advice for your health conditions
AyurActions Today – Day 4
- Move at least 30 minutes today and for the next days.
- What is right intensity your body wants at this time? What is the right type of movement for you at this moment? Post why you’re choosing the kind of movement you are, and ask any questions about what’s right for you
- Can you sense the action that moving the energy in the body gives to clear the waste? to balance the mind? Share a few words of your observations
- Share a selfie of you having fun moving so we can motivate each other!
AyurActions Today – Day 5
- Follow the exercise in the video. Share a photo of the 2 columns in our forum. State out loud your commitment for self-care!
- Make a list of what health goals you have for:
- Breath Detox
- Reach out and get help to keep up these priorities for the long-term. Schedule a free Health Strategy call
Susan teaches clients and academic students how to use Ayurveda & Yoga to address specific health concerns. She helps people learn practical ways to transform their health and vitality.