- 172 g (2 cups) chopped curly kale
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 396.9 g (14 oz. can) whole artichoke hearts, drained, and cut into quarters
- 2 small avocados
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon shelled hemp seeds (i.e., hemp hearts)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Sliced Veggies of your choice to dip!
- Add the kale and olive oil to a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook until kale is wilted and tender (5-6 minutes).
- Transfer the kale to a cutting board and chop into bite-sized pieces. Let cool.
- While the kale is cooling, put avocado (not pit or peel) into a food processor with the lemon juice, hemp seeds, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the avocado mixture, kale, and artichoke hearts and gently mix.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and serve immediately with sliced veggies!