- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic minced finely
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- 60 ml (¼ cup) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and tamari.
- Rinse and dry chicken wings.
- Place in a mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce over wings making sure everything is covered. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove and place wings on a foil lined cookie sheet. (save marinade for later)
- Bake 375˚ for 30 minutes. Brush additional marinade over wins after 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
(For more variety, red chili flakes for heat!)