- 228 g (1 1/2 cups) seedless watermelon cubes
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 slice lime, for garnish
- Sprig of mint, or strawberries, for garnish
- In a blender, puree watermelon and water until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds and let them sit for about 5 minutes (to thicken up).
- Stir again, and let it thicken for as long as you’d like!
- Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with lime and sprig of mint or strawberries.
Tip: Always eat melon on its own, 3 hours min. away from other foods. Ice drinks only on uber hot days!