- 403 ml (14 oz.) can full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons black chia
- 200 g (2 cups) berries of your choice (sliced strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- In a mixing bowl (having a spout is handy!), mix coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice and chia seeds. Whisk until completely combined.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes (so chia seeds can thicken).
- Place a few berries at the bottom of the Popsicle mold and pour in coconut milk mixture, filling 2/3 full. Add the rest of the berries to the mold until they are almost full.
- Add the Popsicle sticks, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- ENJOY! ????