- 1 – 2 packages Mini Sweet Peppers , washed
- 1 avocado
- 25g (1/2 cup) of Cilantro
- 150g (1 cup) of Red Onion
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 Mango
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Juice of 1 Orange
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 1 tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat the oven to broil. Once the oven is warm, using tongs, place the peppers directly on the oven rack. Cook the peppers for about 10 minutes. When peppers start shriveling, remove them from the oven.
- Cut mango and avocado into cubes, mince the garlic, chop the cilantro, red onion and tomato. Combine into in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the orange and lime juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and cayenne pepper together.
- Pour the dressing over the avocado and mango mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Take your roasted mini sweet peppers, cut them in half (lengthwise), and de-seed them.
- Stuff with the mixture and ENJOY!!! YUM!