- Ghee for sauteeing
- 5 cm piece of ginger, chopped
- 1 package soft silken tofu
- ½ cup julienned carrots
- 1 courgette (zuchinni) cut into half rounds
- Pak soy (bok choy) sliced into thin strips
- ½ cup sliced radishes or Daikon
- 2+ tablespoons tamari to taste
- 1 liter water
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 250g vermicelli rice noodles
- Saute chopped ginger in ghee for a few minutes.
- Press excess water out of tofu, add to ginger and stir to break up.
- Add carrots and courgette, radish, sauteeing until softened, and later pak soy
- Add the tamari and sautee for a couple minutes, stirring the flavor into the veggies
- Add the water and once it comes to a low boil, add the rice noodles
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the miso into a small amount of warm water to make a paste
- Once the noodles are softened, turn off the heat and stir in the miso paste
- Add additional tamari to taste
- Optionally add toasted sesame oil, coriander leaves as garnish and squeeze of lime juice if you like.