- 78 ml (1⁄4 cup) vegetable oil
- 113 g (1⁄3 cup) honey
- 75ml (1⁄3 cup) soy sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 clove garlic
- 5 small onion, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 zucchini
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Set aside a few tablespoons before adding the chicken (to brush kabobs while cooking)
- Place the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the grill on high heat.
- Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables and discard marinade. Alternate placing the veggies and chicken on the skewers.
- Place skewers on the grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Brush frequently with marinade and flip often. Remove from the grill when juices run clear.