- 85g (1/3 cup) cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 31g (1 1/4 cups) puffed barley cereal
- 25g (1 cup) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 30g (1/4 cup) finely chopped dried apple
- 30g (1/4 cup) chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 50g (1/3 cup) chopped dry-roasted pistachios
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon black chia seeds
- honey to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix cashew butter, olive oil, vanilla, and salt.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, combine cereal, oats, apple, cranberries, and pistachios.
- Pour cashew mixture over barley mixture, and toss gently to combine.
- Press into an 11 x 7-inch glass baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the top with chia seeds, pressing down lightly to stick them to the mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, then brush honey over if you like. Cool, slice, and enjoy!