- 1 firm red pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 plums, thinly sliced
- 37.5 g (1/4 cup) sunflower seeds
- 32.5 g (1/4 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for cooking
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 126-169 g (6-8 cups) arugula
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- Black pepper
- Heat a large pan over med-low heat. Add 1-tablespoon olive oil. Sauté the pears for 2-3 minutes per side, until soft and brown around the edges. Set aside. Repeat with the plums.
- Meanwhile, toast seeds in a dry skillet over med-low heat. Stir to prevent burning (about 3-5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar and garlic until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss arugula with the dressing. Top with the seeds and fruit. Season to taste.