- 14 oz. can chickpeas, (BPA-free) (drained, rinsed, and dried)
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ Tbsp. organic natural sugar in 1tsp water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sriracha, coconut oil, natural sugar, and sea salt together. Pour in the chickpeas and toss to coat the entire mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss again.
- Spread the chickpeas out evenly on the baking sheet (no overlapping chickpeas!).
- Roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Roast until lightly golden and crispy. Allow to cool.