- 3 medium sweet potatoes, cut lengthwise into ¼ inch slices
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cans Tuna (packed in water) (do not drain)
- 372.5 g (2½ cups) 372.5 g (2½ cups) cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 9 g (⅓ cup) packed basil, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place sweet potato slices in a mixing bowl and toss with 1 tsp. olive oil.
- Spread sweet potato slices out evenly on baking sheets, giving each slice a little space.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip to the other side and bake for 10 more minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, toss the tuna (AND tuna water), cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- When sweet potatoes are done, let cool.
- Top sweet potato slices with tuna mixture, and enjoy!