Honey Lime Fruit Salad (Servings 8)
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 lb. fresh pineapple, diced
- 340.2 g (12 oz.) blueberries
- 340.2 g (12 oz.) grapes, halved
- 4 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 85 g (1/4 cup) honey
- Zest of 2 medium limes
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. poppy seed
- Place all of the fruit (except for the bananas) in large mixing bowl.
- Add the bananas to the fruit bowl. Gently toss the fruit salad with the dressing. Enjoy!!
- Add the bananas to the fruit bowl. Gently toss the fruit salad with the dressing. Enjoy!!????
Rainbow Boats (Servings 2-4)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (organic if possible, separated into individual leaves)
- 75 g (1/2 cup) beet store-bought hummus (no preservatives)
- 75 g (1 cup) halved cherry tomatoes
- 75 g (1/2 cup) alfalfa sprouts
- 150 g (1 cup) shredded carrots
- 113 g (3/4 cup) red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
For the Sauce:
- 50 g (1/3 cup) tahini
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Water to thin, if needed
- Prepare sauce by whisking tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Add water 1 tbsp. at a time, until dressing thickness is to your liking. Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Set aside.
- Arrange lettuce “boats” on a platter, and begin filling with 1-2 tbsp. of hummus. Top with lots of veggies!
- Drizzle the dressing over the top, and serve!
Amazing Artichoke & Kale Dip
- 172 g (2 cups) chopped curly kale
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 396.9 g (14 oz. can) whole artichoke hearts, drained, and cut into quarters
- 2 small avocados
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon shelled hemp seeds (i.e., hemp hearts)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Sliced Veggies of your choice to dip!
- Add the kale and olive oil to a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook until kale is wilted and tender (5-6 minutes).
- Transfer the kale to a cutting board and chop into bite-sized pieces. Let cool.
- While the kale is cooling, put avocado (not pit or peel) into a food processor with the lemon juice, hemp seeds, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the avocado mixture, kale, and artichoke hearts and gently mix.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and serve immediately with sliced veggies!
Caramel Date Shake (Servings 2)
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- 175ml (¾ cup) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- (optional- a handful of frozen blueberries makes a nice addition also!)
Put all of the ingredients: dates, coconut milk, vanilla, sea salt, lemon juice, and in a blender…. and BLEND! Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy! ????